Thursday, August 19, 2010

It hit me today!

OMG.... I am unemployed! Seeing the exhausted faces of the teachers at McKenna's meet the teacher tonight slapped me in the face. I don't have a job! I actually looked at the job openings for CISD. Crazy, yes. Was I seriously looking, no. Just curious. McKenna was so excited all day. I got the quarterly hour update all day, then in true Mc fashion clammed up as soon as we entered the school. But she looked super cute. (See below) Jaws dropped as Lauren walked up to former teachers. She was Mc's age when I left BB Rice. No one could believe it was her. We also picked up her pageant dress today but I forgot to take pics of her in it b/c my DH's dr. appt ran 2 hours behind this morning...don't get me started. She looks beyond beautiful in it:) No bentos today as we ate out on the dress errand and for dinner too after meet the teacher. I am getting the look from Mc. Guess that's all for today and we are off on our evening walk. It's too hot to walk until after 8 pm here in TX;)

No comments:

Post a Comment