Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 3 bentos

Simple, fast bentos for today. Momma is getting exhuasted with all this getting up early:) McKenna has salami, colby jack or polka dot cheese as she calls it, and triscuits. In her other layer she has blackberries, raspberries, a mini chocolate chip muffin and pirate booty (which she still can't say without cracking up even though I have explained it over and over). Mc really wanted to use the girl pick so we decided to bury her in the sand!
Lauren has salami, pepperoni, summer sausage, and colby jack cheese in her lower layer. She has balckberries, raspberries, kiwi, a babybel, a crayon pretzel, and two blueberry cheesecake mini muffins. She also got triscuits in a baggie. I finished packing her lunch and she got out the picks, gave me a puppy dog face, and of course I added some to her bento. Funny how she thought I was nuts a week ago...

4 comments:

  1. I love the little girl pick! Where did you get it? I would also like to invite you by my blog sometime...www.bar7ranch.blogspot.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crayon pretzel is adorable. Did you make it or is it premade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the crayons from directions at this link: http://www.gourmetmomonthego.com/2008/08/runs-with-scissors-and-eats-crayons.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bar7: I found your blog the other day on What's for Lunch at Our House. I love it and need to add it to my blogs on here:) I found the pick on ebay in a set with other faces as well.

    ReplyDelete