Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have been practicing

I have a new obession...BENTO! This summer I was searching online for ways to make McKenna's lunches more exciting and healthy. This will be her first year without me at school so I just wanted a way to make things more fun for her so maybe she would miss me less. (Sounds a bit delusional, huh?) Anyways I found the answer...BENTO! I love it! She has actually eaten her lunches since we started a few weeks ago. I think I am getting better with my execution and actually look forward to making lunch! *gasp* I KNOW! This was my latest bento designed from Hawaii's Bento BOX Cookbook 2nd course. I was already in the process of throwing together something for the whole family because my DH gave me the look when I suggested sandwiches again. I can't help the fact that I love the HEB fit and fresh lunchmeat I just bought! It's delicious! Anyways I dug through the freezer and found a HEB sesame chicken prep kit and some potstickers. So when Mc found the chick musubi, I adjusted it to fit what I had already started and here's the finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment