Friday, September 3, 2010

I fell off the wagon...

Well it happened...I forgot to blog. Well I didn't really forget...I avoided which is so much worse! So back to the bentos I had been making just not blogging about. DAY 4 bento was inspired by Melissa at Another Lunch. Here's the link to her Bunny Foo Foo muffin tin: http://www.anotherlunch.com/2010/07/mtm-hare-today-goon-tomorrow.html

My kids are big fans of the WeeSing videos. It all started with my mother buying them for Lauren when she was little and we of course had to buy the dvd's for Kierstin. The one with Little Bunny Foo Foo is The Big Rock Candy Mountain and instead of field mice they are called Meecy Mice. I had to remind Mc over and over that the other kids in her class most likely would not know what Meecy Mice are so she had to say field mice. I didn't have everything we needed to make Melissa's exaclty, so we imporvised a bit. She has strawberry mice with cherrio ears, sugar eyes, and fruit snack tails, a kiwi goon with sugar eyes and fruit snack mouth, a Bunny Foo Foo egg, a few kisses, raspberries, and a ham sandwich make with the fairy from the SandWishes collection from Lunch Punch. The Good Fairy has 2 cucumber and carrot wands and fruit snack and montery jack cheese star decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment