Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 10

Hey that is today! I am caught up! No bento today b/c it's Friday. Mc did tell me that the pizza at her new school is not as good as her old school. I don't understand...it's all the same frozen stuff. Anyways she took some ravioli in a thermos for lunch today since the previous conversation took place at 9 last night:(

Kierstin and I took a road trip today out to my old school (the one with the McKenna approved pizza) to see a few friends. One friend needed bows for her kiddos for family pics and since I can't seem to catch up and get those posted to FB either, I just gathered up everything in her color scheme and took it to her so she could choose. She bought quite a bit and I picked up my form to be a vendor at the school's farmers market in October. I also was my BFF Cindy who teaches kindergarten there and took her a lemon-berry slush from Sonic. They are quite yummy! I thought I might be sad going up to the school but honestly I wasn't. I left without a sigh, tear, or frown. I was proud of myself. Yeah for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment